Assistant Professor, Mathematics and Statistics, University of Saskatchewan.
My research interests are Bayesian methods, machine learning, big data problem, longitudinal data problem, biostatistics and bioinformatics.
Education and Experience
- Obtained PhD from Stat, UBC (2014) under the supervision of Paul Guastfson.
- Obtained two MSc from Math, UBC (2005) under the supervision of Kee Yue Lam and Stat, SFU (2007) under the supervision of Charmaine Dean .
- Worked as research associate at Institution of Aging and Lifelong Health, UVic (2017-2019).
- Worked as Post-Doc in NSERC and Math and Stat, UVic (2017-2018).
- Worked as PhD statistician at FDA (2016-2017).
- Worked as Post-Doc and later Adjunct Faculty at biostatistics, IUPUI (2014-2016).
- Worked at Statistician in HLI (previous called ICapture Center), UBC (2006-2010) ang the Aging Center of Johns Hopkins University (2012-2013).